2021 MASITE Annual Meeting
September 26 - September 27
MASITE IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE
2021 MASITE ANNUAL MEETING WILL BE HELD IN-PERSON AT THE HILTON PHILADELPHIA AT PENNS LANDING!
We are looking forward to an afternoon/evening of socializing and re-connecting on the 26th before a full day of sessions on the 27th!
“It’s been a long 18 months and we are excited for the opportunity to get back together in this format safely again. We will ensure the meeting is planned with the safety of our attendees in mind and we are excited to be able to bring this to everyone.”
-Mahmood Shehata, MASITE President
Please consider the general topics of interest below. In addition, the committee would like to showcase regionally relevant projects and initiatives as part of the conference:
– Bicycle & Pedestrian Traffic
– Curbside Management Issues
– Residential Traffic Management
– Effects of COVID-19 on Traffic Engineering & Transportation Planning
– Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
– Operations & Intelligent Transportation Systems
– Publication/Standards/Regulation Updates
– Regionally relevant projects
We are excited to announce the program for this year’s annual meeting. Please check out the schedule to see who will be speaking on the 27th. We hope to see you there! A reminder that early bird registration and the hotel room block both END on September 8th!